* All Shelters are custom and prices vary based on the locations of installation. Please allow 7 to 14 business days following the quote request for the cost and spec drawing. Add an additional 3 business days for estimates including installation.
Transform the look of your State Park, town center, beachside resort, church, or wedding venue with our Octagonal Metal Duo-Top Park Shelter! Crafted with sturdy ASTM A-36 steel plates and ASTM A-500 Grade B/C tubing, this all-metal shelter is strong enough to withstand wind gusts of 90 mph and 20 psf of snow. With a 4:12 pitch roof measuring 7' 6" above the ground, it is the ideal height to protect outdoor furniture like picnic tables, chaise lounges, benches, and dining sets. To make your shelter even more functional, opt for an electric access package. This will allow wiring through the columns to add lighting, fans, and outlet access for maximum convenience. Not to mention, you can even customize your shelter further with an added cupola or round columns. Request a custom quote today and enjoy the beauty and protection of your new shelter for years to come!
• Size Range: 20' Min - 48' Max - NOTE: Larger shelters are subject to broad or additional columns for support.
• Roof Pitch: 4:12
• Entry Height: Standard 7' 6"
• Standard - 90 MPH Wind Load | 20 PSF Snow Load
• All Industrial Grade Steel - ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing with ASTM A-36 Roof Plates
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty- Made in the USA