* All Shelters are custom and prices vary based on the locations of installation. Please allow 7 to 14 business days following the quote request for the cost and spec drawing. Add an additional 3 business days for estimates including installation.
This top-quality mini-shelter is perfect for creating covered informational centers, with its all-steel triangular frame and ASTM A-500 grade B/C frame tubing and ASTM A-36 roof plates. It provides security; it comes with a lock and key for keeping your information secure. In addition, this incredible shelter is designed to withstand winds of up to 90 mph and snow loads up to 20 psf - complete with a 4:12 pitch 7'6" eave to provide ample outdoor furniture space. Furthermore, you have the option to customize it with a cupola or round columns, or an electric access package for fixtures such as lighting, fans, or speakers. Linking it together is the "Litch-Kicker" Paint Finishing System and a 1-year commercial warranty, not to mention the fact it's made in the USA!
• Dimension: 7' - 6" - Single or Triple Post
• 24 Gauge Pre-Cut Steel Roofing
• Entry Height: Standard 7' 6"
• Standard - 90 MPH Wind Load | 20 PSF Snow Load
• All Industrial Grade Steel - ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing with ASTM A-36 Roof Plates
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA