* All Shelters are custom and prices vary based on the locations of installation. Please allow 7 to 14 business days following the quote request for the cost and spec drawing. Add an additional 3 business days for estimates including installation.
Provide complete weather coverage at your park, school, or church with a Hexagon Metal Top Park Shelter! Our commercial-grade shelter features an ASTM A-36 steel top and ASTM A-500 Grade B/C tubing frame, beautifully powder-coated for protection. This all-metal, all-American shade shelter is built to withstand winds of 90 mph and supports a snow load of 20 psf! Features a 7" 6" eave with a 4:12 roof pitch that comfortably accommodates picnic tables, benches, dining sets, and chaise lounges. Include an electric access package to allow wiring through the columns to incorporate lighting, fans, and outlet access for occupants to use. Add on a cupola or round columns for additional styles. Request your custom quote today!
• Size Range: 16' Min - 64' Max - NOTE: Larger shelters are subject to broad or additional columns for support.
• Roof Pitch: 4:12
• Entry Height: Standard 7' 6"
• Standard - 90 MPH Wind Load | 20 PSF Snow Load
• All Industrial Grade Steel - ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing with ASTM A-36 Roof Plates
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty- Made in the USA