* All Shelters are custom and prices vary based on the locations of installation. Please allow 7 to 14 business days following the quote request for the cost and spec drawing. Add an additional 3 business days for estimates including installation.
The Gable End Metal Top Park Shelter Structure could be the perfect solution when searching for shade and shelter from the wind in an outdoor area! This all-steel commercial shelter is made from high-quality materials such as ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing and ASTM A-36 Roof Plates, and is protected with a UV-resistant powder coating to withstand winds of 90 mph and a snow load capacity of 20 psf. The roof features a 4:12 pitch and a 7'6" eave for accommodating outdoor furniture such as picnic tables and chaise lounges. The shelter may be customized with options like a cupola or round columns for a unique touch. An electric access package is also available to incorporate wiring and fixtures for lighting, fans, or speakers. Contact one of our shelter specialists to learn more about customizing this shelter to fit your location!
• Size Range: 8' x 12' Min - 50' x 100' Max - NOTE: Larger shelters are subject to additional columns for support.
• Roof Pitch: 4:12
• Entry Height: Standard 7' 6"
• Standard - 90 MPH Wind Load | 20 PSF Snow Load
• All Industrial Grade Steel - ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing with ASTM A-36 Roof Plates
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty- Made in the USA