* All Shelters are custom and prices vary based on the locations of installation. Please allow 7 to 14 business days following the quote request for the cost and spec drawing. Add an additional 3 business days for estimates including installation.
This all-steel square mini-shelter is the perfect way to provide cover while staying cost-effective and versatile. The frame and roofing are made from top-notch materials like ASTM A-500 grade B/C frame tubing and ASTM A-36 roof plates, and the shelter features a "Litch-Kicker" Paint Finishing System. This incredible shelter is designed to withstand winds of up to 90 mph and a snow load capacity of 20 psf, with a 4:12 pitch 7'6" eave for accommodating outdoor furniture. Plus, you have options to customize it with a cupola or round columns, or to add an electric access package to wire up fixtures for lighting, fans, or speakers. And don't forget the 1-year commercial warranty and that it's made in the USA! Want to learn more about customizing this shelter to fit your needs? Contact one of our friendly shelter specialists today for more information!
• Dimension: 08' x 09' or 12' x 12'
• 24 Gauge Pre-Cut Steel Roofing
• Entry Height: Standard 7' 6"
• Standard - 90 MPH Wind Load | 20 PSF Snow Load
• All Industrial Grade Steel - ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing with ASTM A-36 Roof Plates
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty - Made in the USA