* All Shelters are custom and prices vary based on the locations of installation. Please allow 7 to 14 business days following the quote request for the cost and spec drawing. Add an additional 3 business days for estimates including installation.
Tough it out on the field and enjoy a break in the shade under an all-steel Dugout shelter! Its frame is constructed with dependable ASTM A-500 Grade B/C auger tubing that can resist heavy wind and snow loads of up to 20 PSF. The shelter's roof provides a nearly flat ¼”: 12 pitch and an entry height of 7'6" to give you extra space for outdoor furniture such as picnic tables or benches. You also have the option of an electric access package for fans, lights, or speakers. To top it all off, each shelter is available in multiple powder-coated colors for extra protection. Get in touch with a shelter specialist for a complimentary quote and receive a 10 year guarantee on all American-made quality.
• Size Range: 10' x 12' Min - 10' x 48' Max - NOTE: Larger shelters are subject to additional columns for support.
• Entry Height: Standard 7' 6"
• ¼” : 12 pitch; Nearly flat
• Standard - 90 MPH Wind Load | 20 PSF Snow Load
• All Industrial Grade Steel - ASTM A-500 Grade B/C Frame Tubing with ASTM A-36 Roof Plates
• 10 Year Commercial Warranty- Made in the USA